- We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We have gone above and beyond to implement extra infection control measures during this pandemic. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
- If you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. You can also make an appointment from our website. We work very closely with your referring dentist throughout all stages of your periodontal care and we facilitate communications with them. Emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome.
- Our staff is fluent in English and Spanish.
- We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment that you desire.
- We accept most dental insurance plans and are more than happy to submit all insurance forms so that you can recover the most from your benefits.
- We are one of the few periodontal offices that is an In-Network Provider for most PPO, HMO, DHMO, and discount dental insurance plans. Just some of the companies that we accept benefits from are Delta Dental, Met Life Dental, Cigna Dental, Aetna Dental, Guardian Dental, Assurant, United Health Care Dental, United Concordia Dental, Lincoln Financial, and Humana Dental.
- No interest financing plans up to 24 months, using Care Credit, are available to those who qualify.
- Forms of payment accepted by the office are checks, cash, or any major credit card.
Cancellation of Appointments:
- If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours advanced notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient.
Hours: Tuesday - Friday: 8 am- 5 pm
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your periodontal care